Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005

HA i bought a ring and had the shop people to engrave "Jesus Christ" on it =)
anyways 2005 is a horrible year. yes yes horrible. very horrible..
with my current results and study attitude i can't expect good results for the o levels. bad..
oh well..
ahh wtf it's do or die..
yes i would like to thank the people at church for making my holidays a great one.
and thank God for everything.
sorry i'm sounding so serious, its time to be serious for me..
i'm still fooling around in school. disturbing stupid teachers, crapping around..
i have to stop it already..

ok here's my plans for this year.

1. less than 10 points for o levels (seems impossible for now)
2. growing spiritually
3. improve on my guitar
MORE TO COME

yes i have to be super disciplined from this year.
saturday will probably the day i am looking forward every week.
so make my saturdays extra fun okay?
haha
oh yes listen to music it will do you good
and haha the local music scene is getting better.
heard electrico's new song its great.
haha
i shall go TRY to COPY some homework. x)