Sunday, January 09, 2005

today is super wierd. something is REALLY wrong.
lots of unexpected things happnened.
yes.
went to aunt's house for lunch.
because she catered some buffet thingy.
met timothy and yewya, and found out that timothy's mum stays in the same block as my aunt.
haha.
i wanted to go home to do my homework because i have a lot to do, but i went SHOPPING with my brother instead (what the hell).
went to bugis junction first, then to bugis street, then to far east, and met amy tan shukun and friends at a restaurant in far east.
haha.
then went on to heeren, then to queensway.
saw many nice shirts but i only bought one.
uhhhhhh.
spent a lot of money, wanted to settle dinner at home, but went to swensens for baked rice instead (what the hell again).
reached home at 8, and found out my hamster gave birth to 4 babies (what the hell again again).
just when i was about to settle down to chiong my homework, i found out i left everything in school except my english journal (what the hell again again again).
i don't think i will be able to copy finish all tomorrow morning, although i promised myself not to copy any homework this year (what the hell again again again AGAIN).
uhhhhhhh.
then, obviously the most logical thing to do is to quicky finish up my journal first, but i am here blogging.
WHAT THE HELL.......AGAIN.