Sunday, March 13, 2005

hi. haven't been blogging much because i am lazy. it has been quite long since my last entry.

discovered tenacious d lately. heard of it very long ago but didnt take much notice until now. jack black, who is in the band is really a talented guy. ok.

many things happened in my life lately. life is full of problems. problems with relationships, family, school, almost every aspect of my life. it has been really affecting me quite badly.
i wish to tell all my friends. please. even if i might always appear cheerful on the outside, inside i am breaking apart.

i feel very alone, frustrated, stressed and depressed. there are times i feel very left out. its like you all really mean a lot to me but to you i might just be 'another friend'. i don't want to just be your 'another friend'. i lack family support and i need God, and i need all of you. please. and i really need that special someone.

i don't know what else to type.
bye.


Tenacious D - Wonderboy
High above the mucky-muck
Castle made of clouds...
There sits Wonderboy,
Sitting oh-so-proudly.
Not much to say
When you're high above the mucky-muck... Yeaaauh! Yeah!

Wonderboyyy!
What is the secret of your power?
Wonderboy!
Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man?

Well now it's time for me to tell you about young Nastyman
Arch-rival and nemesis of Wonderboy
With powers *comparable* to WONDERBOY!

What kind of powers? you may ask?
I dunno.. how about the power of flight, that do anything for ya? That's levitation, Holmes!
How about the power to kill a yak... from 200 yards away... WITH MINDBULLETS!!!
That's telekinesis, Kyle!
...How about the power to move you?

History of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman...
Rigga Goo-goo, Rigga Goo-goo
A secret to be told
A gold chest to be bold!
and blasting forth with three-part harmony!
Yeah!

Wonderboyyy!
What is the secret of your power?
Wonderboy!
Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man?

Well Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces
And they formed a band
The likes of which have never been seen
And they call themselves Tenacious D
That's right-
ME!
and KG! (That's me!)
Well, TenaAaaaaaaaAacious D!
Come fly with me, fly!

Wonderboyyy!
What is the secret of your power?
Wonderboy!
Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man? OWW! Take my hand!
Young nastyman! Gonna fly! Bring out your broadsword! There's the hydra!
SLICE HIS THROAT!
And grat his scroach.
You take the high road,
I'll take the low.
There, the cravace.
Fill it, with your mighty juice.